Friday, October 22, 2010

Stephen Lewis event

Hi everyone! Well, I am gearing up for this evening. Six MCC Alberta staff are going to hear Stephen Lewis speak at a Grandmothers to Grandmothers (a program of the Stephen Lewis Foundation) event. I'm excited to hear Mr. Lewis speak! A few days ago I received a call from one of the organisers asking me to sing a song at the event. Foolishly, I said "Sure!" Now I'm getting seriously nervous. Where are you Darryl??

Anyway, I will haul my guitar, my voice, and a dictionary to the event (Stephen Lewis has the most amazing vocabulary!), and I know I will come away inspired and energised by the evening. If you are not familiar with the work of the Stephen Lewis Foundation, check it out online.

We'll take some pictures of the evening and post them this evening.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment